Wednesday 5 August 2015

Some musings

It's been a while since I have posted anything.  So a few thoughts:

1.  My apologies that I post so many sermons.  A blog is not the best format for sermons.   Blog posts need to be shorter.  It's just that I want to have somewhere where I can access them.

2.  I have realised that if I want people to read a post then it is best to link it to my Facebook page.  But you can't do that all the time.  For example, this musing will not be linked.

3.  It is interesting to see what posts gets most hits.  'Romance in Nigeria' far outstrips the rest.  However, I suspect that those who are landing on this post are actually looking for romance in Nigeria, rather than hearing about how my parents met.

4.  Like so much in our culture, blogs are an offshoot of thinking to much of ourselves and our opinions.  This blog is not immune from such vanity.

No comments: