Saturday 28 January 2012

To my Ulster friends

I am so excited about the Munster/Ulster quarter-final.  I could say that it is an easy game for Munster but it is not.  In recent times Ulster have really grown in people's admiration.  I have a couple of friends who will be staying in the Strand Hotel in Limerick, which is a wise move given that the Ulster team will be there.  Anyone visiting for the match will be welcome to Limerick Baptist for our service that morning, we are just a short walk from Thomond Park.  There has been much attention in the press given to the Christians who play for Ulster.  I was talking to a friend who was speaking at a church weekend away and he mentioned that Lefeimi Mafi turned up for it on the Sunday.  Speaking of Mafi here is a taster.


1 comment:

Mj said...

Ulster will do to Munster what they did to Leicester